Tuesday 28 May 2024

Website: Portfolio



    I started updating my website by preparing the cover page for my next portfolio. Using Photoshop, I added my logo, "The Galgankowo," to the bottom part of the image. 


    Next, I started changing the colour of the name and adjusted the button colours on the website page to make them more visible. In the last update, I tried making them invisible to avoid confusion about why there were three portfolio sections, one of which was empty.


    However, it seemed a bit overwhelming, as the logo was barely visible against the background. To improve this, I decided to remove all the black marks from the background to create a clearer space where I could add the name of the collection, my name, and other details. I used the spot-healing brush tool for this process.


    For the final part, I added all the 2D outcomes that were ready to the portfolio. This time, I decided not to remove the black marks from the background. Instead, I chose to include all descriptions not directly on the images, but in the description part. This way keeps the pictures whole while giving lots of details in the descriptions beside them. Another option is to create small fields of different shades on the existing 2D images.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection: Art Portfolio 2

     In Art Portfolio 2, I learned techniques for developing ideas. The classes showed me how to evolve,  my ideas, and change and improve ...