Thursday 30 May 2024

Boards: Concept & Ideal User Persona

I'm currently at the stage where I'm beginning to work on the boards, about the concept, target market, and materials. To start off, I found a background on the Unsplash website. I chose this website because it offers a wide selection of legally available images to download. 


I searched for an orange background, but unfortunately, the ones that suited my designs weren't free. So, I decided to use a yellow background instead. Since yellow is close to orange on the colour wheel, I believe it will complement my designs well.  Next, I used Illustrator to begin working on my boards. Firstly, I adjusted the opacity to approximately 60% to ensure that my text would be clear and visible. 




    Then, I added my text to the prepared board and started searching for a font. I decided to use the Athelas font.

    The final boards.  
I've finished two out of three boards for now. I'll continue with the boards about materials soon. Additionally, I decided to rotate the image back 90 degrees on the concept board. This change makes the text look better and also fits better with the second one.

This board was made using the information provided by our teachers at the start of the term. I combined this with the theme I chose: fire as a symbol of new beginnings.


I made this board using the details I got from researching the target market.






1 comment:

  1. Look into further target market research, how would it be best to market your products?

    ReplyDelete

Reflection: Art Portfolio 2

     In Art Portfolio 2, I learned techniques for developing ideas. The classes showed me how to evolve,  my ideas, and change and improve ...