Monday 11 March 2024

Website: Last Changes

 The final changes to my website were mainly related to the portfolio part. Specifically, the changes included: adding a description to the photos, changing the project profile photo and adding an introduction.  






I also decided to add a separate gallery in the gallery for all boards, including my 2D sketches. This way the gallery looks more clear. 


Unfortunately, I don't know how to change the white background in the photo description, so I would like to improve it for the next term. For a moment I also thought about adding more photos to the gallery, but I decided not to overdo the style and content and keep it simple and clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection: Art Portfolio 2

     In Art Portfolio 2, I learned techniques for developing ideas. The classes showed me how to evolve,  my ideas, and change and improve ...