Sunday 10 March 2024

Website: Creating the Portfolio

 I started working on the portfolio by selecting photos that I had the opportunity to take in a photo studio in one of the DMUIC buildings. The studio allowed me to take professional photos. I use a table where I spread black material as a base for my ceramic sculptures. I chose black as the background to match the ground. Unfortunately, many of them turned out too dark or blurry. Fortunately, I could choose 6 final versions of my 3D ceramic designs. 





The 2D final designs with descriptions of individual batches and explaining my colour inspiration, which I tried to keep to the end.



I also changed the background colour to a more delicate black (#101010). A more pleasant shade to the eye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection: Art Portfolio 2

     In Art Portfolio 2, I learned techniques for developing ideas. The classes showed me how to evolve,  my ideas, and change and improve ...