Tuesday, 4 June 2024
Website: Last Changes
I made the final adjustments to the website, particularly focusing on redesigning the gallery and adding names for each item in the collection, inspired by the city or its history, to deepen their connection with the local heritage. I also decided to switch the name colours from grey to orange to better match the collection's colour palette and create a stronger connection between the names and the overall look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reflection: Art Portfolio 2
In Art Portfolio 2, I learned techniques for developing ideas. The classes showed me how to evolve, my ideas, and change and improve ...
-
Today we learned about Wix. Then, we had to use it to create our own website. I chose one for myself from the already ready patterns. First...
-
Here is my first project for the portfolio from an ethnic jewelry store called - Roots Of The Jewelery - This is a sketch made using the in...
-
Sebastião Salgado was born in Brazil on 8th February 1944. He was trained as an economist. By a delegation to Africa for the company he was ...


No comments:
Post a Comment