In the portfolio section, I made recent changes by removing the black marks from the orange 2D outcomes background, similar to what I did with the cover photo. I used Photoshop for this task. This adjustment improved the transparency of the 2D outcomes, allowing me to add text directly onto the image instead of in the description field. I believe this change enhances the overall presentation.
Tuesday, 4 June 2024
Portfolio: last changes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reflection: Art Portfolio 2
In Art Portfolio 2, I learned techniques for developing ideas. The classes showed me how to evolve, my ideas, and change and improve ...
-
Today we learned about Wix. Then, we had to use it to create our own website. I chose one for myself from the already ready patterns. First...
-
Here is my first project for the portfolio from an ethnic jewelry store called - Roots Of The Jewelery - This is a sketch made using the in...
-
Sebastião Salgado was born in Brazil on 8th February 1944. He was trained as an economist. By a delegation to Africa for the company he was ...


No comments:
Post a Comment