Tuesday 4 June 2024

Portfolio: last changes

    In the portfolio section, I made recent changes by removing the black marks from the orange 2D outcomes background, similar to what I did with the cover photo. I used Photoshop for this task. This adjustment improved the transparency of the 2D outcomes, allowing me to add text directly onto the image instead of in the description field. I believe this change enhances the overall presentation.



    In the description field, I included a few sentences about each design. Additionally, I added instructions about washing because I managed several tests during the process of checking the oil-based inks on the cotton. Using that information and experience, I decided to provide washing instructions for the designs. The concept was to illustrate the underlying idea behind my projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection: Art Portfolio 2

     In Art Portfolio 2, I learned techniques for developing ideas. The classes showed me how to evolve,  my ideas, and change and improve ...