Saturday 9 March 2024

Converting 2D drawings into posters for website portfolio

 I chose a blue watercolour effect as the background. I think it fits the concept of my drawings. I downloaded the background from Unsplash, as it is a site that provides free, high-quality graphics. I chose Photoshop to create the selected background for my drawing. In the program, I changed the background fill to 75%. When applying the drawing to the background, I selected the Layers option and then Multiply to combine them. The next step will be to add a name and text describing the project.





I did exactly the same process for the second 2D drawing. Here, too, the name and description of the project are still missing.





At first, I wanted a simple blue transition effect as the background. However, I gave up this option because when applying a 2D drawing to the background, the transition from the drawing to the background was clearly visible.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection: Art Portfolio 2

     In Art Portfolio 2, I learned techniques for developing ideas. The classes showed me how to evolve,  my ideas, and change and improve ...