My second project at the burnout stage in the kilt took on a distinct blue colour. As it turned out, not all parts had been painted thoroughly, and in some places, there were visible spots of the raw colour of the ceramic mass (a shade of beige colour). This time I used clear glaze for glazing.
Wednesday, 28 February 2024
Second Ceramic Project: Progression
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reflection: Art Portfolio 2
In Art Portfolio 2, I learned techniques for developing ideas. The classes showed me how to evolve, my ideas, and change and improve ...
-
Today we learned about Wix. Then, we had to use it to create our own website. I chose one for myself from the already ready patterns. First...
-
Here is my first project for the portfolio from an ethnic jewelry store called - Roots Of The Jewelery - This is a sketch made using the in...
-
I used a sewing workshop to finish my 3D project, a tote bag. took with me the materials that I had cut out from the ready pattern and ...



No comments:
Post a Comment