Tuesday 7 November 2023

Roots Of The Jewellery: Project Plan

I use the venngage program to create this project work plan. I chose one of the ready-made templates and modified it. I changed the existing images to those that I used in my previous work on Milanote board. When I selected images from my computer, they were added in their original shape, so I changed them to a circle shape to match the design of the template I had chosen. To do this, I used the editing tools available in the software. To do this, I selected the photo I wanted to change by clicking on it, and then selected from the available shapes the one that suited to my design.

 


Then briefly describe in the text box what I intend to do during the selected week of my classes. I tried to arrange the photos and text so that everything was visually clear and legible.

This is the final look of my work plan, which I have to stick to if I want to do everything on time.



2 comments:

  1. Here you needed to add more screenshots with descriptions to your post to show each step of the creation of your website, not just one screenshot. Please go back and add more screenshots with comments to this posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure I understand the title Rots of the Jewellery as 'rots' in English is something going off - I will email you anyway about a tutorial

    ReplyDelete

Reflection: Art Portfolio 2

     In Art Portfolio 2, I learned techniques for developing ideas. The classes showed me how to evolve,  my ideas, and change and improve ...