Thursday 9 November 2023

Creating a website: Logo

I stared creating the logo in Canva. From the available templates , I choose the one that would best suit my ethnic jewellery project- Roots Of The Jewellery. I chose the visible pattern because of the image, which looks like a plat growing from a root
.


Next, I slightly changed the color of the image changed the already existing text to the name of my project for which the logo is made. 
 




After these general aesthetic treatments, this is what the effect of my work looks like. I tried to change the inscription font, but none of the available fonts suited me. That's why I decided to use another program. 




Then I makes some changes in Illustrator. Like I changed font of the text and make it more in ethnic vibes. I use for that text editor in Illustrator. Then I choose to make the text in the same color as the picture icon so I use eyedropper tool


I decided to use the Image Trace option, then Make and Expand. This gave me the ability to separate the background from the images.  It also made everything lose its colors, making the image completely black.






Next, I use Direct Selection tool and deleted white background to separate to selected images. With his type of procedure, the font usually does not look good. In my case, I wanted to change it anyway, so it doesn't matter. 




Then I added the original logo image to the program so that I could copy the colors using the Eyedropper Tool.  This is reason why I decide to use this program and all these function- to be able to use the same colors as in the image and in the text. 







Finally, I could choose a matching font for my logo. I decided to use font named Chiller. 









Then, I make a little experimental thing with strokes on the images but it didn't work for me. It wasn't the look I was looking for. 





The final effect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection: Art Portfolio 2

     In Art Portfolio 2, I learned techniques for developing ideas. The classes showed me how to evolve,  my ideas, and change and improve ...