Friday 20 October 2023

Creating an Advert: Ideas, Planning

 It is October and till 1985 October has been called Pink October since 1985 as a National Cancer Awareness Month in Brest. I decide that this is what I would like make my advert project about.





In this special month, topics related to the prevention, diagnostics and treatment of breast cancer are discussed. Many famous  brand try to make people aware of how important regular examinations are


It is a poster from 2022 showing several big brands together that decided to support Pink October. 


What unites all poster related to Pink October is :

  • of course the pink color
  • and the symbol of  a folded pink ribbon 
These are the main themes on which  I will focus my attention when I  design my advert project. 






On some posters you can see a slogan encouraging people to take up research. Others include short slogans explain the idea of Pink October. 

Pink October Slogan




Since October is also the Halloween time for many, some designs joined these two things in a slightly humorous way                                                                                                                                          




In my advert, I will try to use a short slogan informing or motivating to take care of yourself.  I think i will also use a pink background because it will be a poster for Pink October and I want it to be obvious at first glance. There definitely will be a pink ribbon motif as well. 

1 comment:

  1. Some good ideas and good work on your sources - well done

    ReplyDelete

Reflection: Art Portfolio 2

     In Art Portfolio 2, I learned techniques for developing ideas. The classes showed me how to evolve,  my ideas, and change and improve ...