Saturday 21 October 2023

Creating an Advert: Logo Design

 I started working on my advert by creating a Logo. For this I used Free Logo Design program. I chose one of the ready-made Logos and slightly modified it to suit the needs of my project. I changed the background to light pink and the image and text to a darker pink to make it visible against the background.I also changed the font to Calligraffitti

The Logo project 




The Final Logo 



This is what my final design logo looks like. I'm happy with it, it will fit perfectly





1 comment:

  1. There is not much on this post however you have stated how you created the logo - on your reflection I think you might have considered whether a snake is a good design idea for people who may have breast cancer?

    ReplyDelete

Reflection: Art Portfolio 2

     In Art Portfolio 2, I learned techniques for developing ideas. The classes showed me how to evolve,  my ideas, and change and improve ...