Saturday 21 October 2023

Creating an Advert: Digital Assets

 I started this project by finding graphics on Unsplash website. I couldn't find a graphic that would perfectly match my original vision, so I had to change it. At first, my vision was a pink background with a pink ribbon, as a symbol of Pink October, breast cancer awareness month. On a website with free images, I found two images that matched my thematic vision.





Then I decided to use the Photofunia photo editing program. I chose Photographs then Polaroid Dress option from the list and there I found my final version for the advert. First, I checked the graphics with Pink Vibes Only, but the effect was not clear. 



It is impossible to read the text from images. So I decided to use a second image. 




The graphics change turned out to be perfect. However, it was not quite what I expected from my final vision of the poster. I decided to look for a solution in the filters available in the program.




I had a lot of filters to choose from, but I chose The Last Warm Day. I think it added a nice warm effect to the entire images and perfectly brought out the warm shade of pink on the ribbon. I am very pleased with the end result. Then add the text and logo from the previous post.


1 comment:

  1. Good that you have added further development I think more technical detail and perhaps working on Pixlr might have shown more digital skill

    ReplyDelete

Reflection: Art Portfolio 2

     In Art Portfolio 2, I learned techniques for developing ideas. The classes showed me how to evolve,  my ideas, and change and improve ...