Friday 8 March 2024

Ideal Persona User

I started working on the Ideal Client for my project "Blast From The Past" by looking for a background. I use the Unsplash website to find graphics that serve as a background. I decided to look for graphics that would be associated with primitivism. 


Then, using Photoshop, I started creating the board. I change the fill to 50% due to the visibility of the text. I used Ink Free Regular as the font. 




My ideal client is a person aged 32 and over. The chart showed that in the UK the age at which people decide to buy their first home starts at 32 (statista.com). My research also shows that the gender that more often buys home decorations is women. That's why I decided my ideal client would be a woman aged 32. As my ceramic project is a handmade product, I believe that it will be better received by a group of people who appreciate this type of work, more than cheap mass production. Also, the fact of the reference to nature through the insect motif included, I think that people who feel a connection with nature will be better customers.


Reference: 

Statista Research Departamen (2024). British first time home buyers: average age in 2011-2021. [online] Statista. Available at: https://www.statista.com/statistics/557901/first-time-home-buyers-average-age-united-kingdom/#:~:text=Since%202011%2C%20the%20average%20age [Accessed 26 Feb. 2024].

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection: Art Portfolio 2

     In Art Portfolio 2, I learned techniques for developing ideas. The classes showed me how to evolve,  my ideas, and change and improve ...