Saturday 2 March 2024

2D Works: Progress

I decided to make my first 2D work using watercolour.






For the second 2D plan, I use monoprint works as a background. To create this part I used oil paints and the Fine Print workshop. I also use special foam to make stamps. I cut out a wing pattern on it and then glued it to cardboard to create a stamp. Then I mixed blue and black oil paints to obtain a dark blue. Then, using stamps and paints, I stamped them on the previously created background.







I am considering one of these options as my final choice for the 2D plan.


 

This is a 2d version of my third work. I used watercolours and ink to create the background. I created several versions of my sketch, below is the final version that I chose for my portfolio. I chose shades of brown and blue. Then, using soft pastels in these colors, I filled the center of the vase and accessories.





2 comments:

  1. Good that you have shown the process of your design here - looking forward to seeing your finished work on the design boards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do post you design board work and show the development of these.

    ReplyDelete

Reflection: Art Portfolio 2

     In Art Portfolio 2, I learned techniques for developing ideas. The classes showed me how to evolve,  my ideas, and change and improve ...