Wednesday 28 February 2024

Class Presentation



 In week 7, we were tasked with making a short presentation in which we would present our progress at work and in the group so far. To better show my current progress and the inspirations I used when creating, I printed current photos of my works. Then I attached them all to the wall, along with drawings and printed paintings from the Impressionism and post-Impressionism period, which were also my color inspiration. The presentation wall also includes photos of insects and works by famous ceramic artists. It will make it much easier for me to convey information, and I think it also helped my friend visualize my projects. I also take into account mistakes (broken butterfly wings) and processes that significantly improved the appearance of my works, giving them a professional look (smoothing using a wet sponge). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection: Art Portfolio 2

     In Art Portfolio 2, I learned techniques for developing ideas. The classes showed me how to evolve,  my ideas, and change and improve ...