Tuesday 7 November 2023

Creating a website: Homepage


 This is how my Home Page looks now. I decide to change the "portfolio" into "gallery." where I will publish my works for the main projects in the future. I also change the "about." into "about me." to way it is more obvious what it is about. 


I still didn't designed my logo yet I cant change the moon shape. I am thinking of adding my projects for ethnic jewelry that I created in Milanote program to the "project." section.  I think its a pretty good idea to show what things inspired me when I creating my projects.

1 comment:

  1. Here you needed to add more screenshots with descriptions to your post to show each step of the creation of your website, not just one screenshot. Pease go back and add more screenshots with comments to this posting.

    ReplyDelete

Reflection: Art Portfolio 2

     In Art Portfolio 2, I learned techniques for developing ideas. The classes showed me how to evolve,  my ideas, and change and improve ...