Tuesday 7 November 2023

Create a Website: Contact Page and Social Media

In this part of the website, I decided to change social media from the already available on a website to these I consider as a necessary. For example I changed Facebook page icon for my Gmail, Pinterest icon for My Blog icon.  






I decide to leave the Instagram icon and connect it to my work from 2D3D Processing classes. 



Next, I stared editing the Contact Page area. I decide to change the background photo. I use a Unsplash page for my photo research. First I choose one with night sky and stars, but it come out to dark.
 

So I decided to use a lighter theme in the photo to avoid the overwhelm effect. 


This version turned out to be much better. I also slightly changed the shape of the button to make it more streamlined and edited the font to the same one as the rest of the text on the website. 
Next, I edit the text background the "contact me" area. I decide to change the color and filling, to make it more transparent and legible. 





This is how it looks like in the end





1 comment:

  1. Good start, with each action/decision that you took was well-documented

    ReplyDelete

Reflection: Art Portfolio 2

     In Art Portfolio 2, I learned techniques for developing ideas. The classes showed me how to evolve,  my ideas, and change and improve ...