Saturday 28 October 2023

Project Sign Off: Roots Of The Jewellery

 I will create a design crafts project which will consist 4-6 jewellery designs. I will hand draw the designs and then I will create a digital portfolio using Photoshop. I will be creating a collection of ethnic jewellery using the theme of Roots Of The Jewellery. I will compete this collection for my website portfolio by the beginning of December


My craft design semester project for Digital Arts will involve designing 4 to 6 pieces of jewelry. This collection is inspired by American Native culture and beliefs. The concept of the project is to refer to the roots of native peoples "Roots Of The Jewellery". The jewelry designs will be hand-drawn and then I will edit them in Photoshop. The final project will be posted on my website for my digital portfolio. The end is expected at the beginning of December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection: Art Portfolio 2

     In Art Portfolio 2, I learned techniques for developing ideas. The classes showed me how to evolve,  my ideas, and change and improve ...