Saturday 28 October 2023

Major Project: SMART Objective


I'm going to use the macrame technique in my project. This technique involves connecting strings together in special weaves using your own hands. These spots have different levels depending on experience. The materials used in this technique are mainly cotton cords (if the creator cares about the good quality of his work), often connected with wooden elements such as wooden beads or wooden sticks. You can also add jute if you want to give your work a rougher look. Raffia will also work great as a delicate and light addition to an ethnic atmosphere.


Ruby Sparrow Design 


1 comment:

  1. Watch out for spelling and punctuation errors, these need to be corrected, use a spell check with Grammarly.

    ReplyDelete

Reflection: Art Portfolio 2

     In Art Portfolio 2, I learned techniques for developing ideas. The classes showed me how to evolve,  my ideas, and change and improve ...