Sunday 7 April 2024

Improving Digital Skills: Tablet Drawing

 Using a drawing tablet and an application called Sketchbook, I created the first outlines of the Tote Bag idea. Thanks to the simplicity of the program, I was able to compare different color versions. My next step will be to create simple patterns that I can use to embellish the fabric. 


 

 

These are the first ideas that I will improve and change. Thanks to the possibility of application, I definitely saved time when playing with colours. The front pocket included in the design was created as the part where the pattern will be placed. The colour inspirations were animals and nature: White Oak Tree, Mountain Laurel, American Robin and Sperm Whale. It was interesting and fun to try to combine colours, but I think I will use more neutral, delicate colours and patterns to reflect the spirit of the city. I will definitely do some research on this subject. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection: Art Portfolio 2

     In Art Portfolio 2, I learned techniques for developing ideas. The classes showed me how to evolve,  my ideas, and change and improve ...