Wednesday 28 February 2024

Website: New Wix website



In today's class, we were asked to review our website. Last semester, I wasn't entirely satisfied with the appearance of my website. This semester I decided to work on it. I was not satisfied with the effect of scrolling like slides instead of redirecting to a separate page. It turned out that Wix does not offer the option to change the template. which meant that I had to create a new website.


 

I copied the first portfolio from the old website, consisting of jewellery sketches. I also copied the "about me" part and the "The Galgankowo" logo. I decided that the name "Roots Of The Jewellery" is more a description of my jewellery project than a general description of my crafts. This name comes from Polish - "galganek", an old term for hand-sewn dolls.



I intend to replace the home page photo and the "contact" section with photos of my own works. I will wait at this stage until the ceramic work is finished. I will use photos of the product or part of a photo taken during the final photo session.



I also decide to change the "about me" part. In the previous term, I was suggested to work on it. I added a few information about me and changed the font size so that the page doesn't look blank. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection: Art Portfolio 2

     In Art Portfolio 2, I learned techniques for developing ideas. The classes showed me how to evolve,  my ideas, and change and improve ...