Monday 4 December 2023

Website Feedback and UX Testing

 The task during the class was to provide feedback for websites created by classmates. This task was supposed to show us the strengths and weaknesses of our work on the website. I received only positive feedback in response to all my questions. Which is very nice, but unfortunately it does not show me any direction for development and improvement. Luckily, I am my own worst critic. I do not think that the website I created (and it is worth mentioning that this is the first project of this type in my life) was so perfect that nothing could be improved. Still, it's a nice feeling that others might like it.























No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection: Art Portfolio 2

     In Art Portfolio 2, I learned techniques for developing ideas. The classes showed me how to evolve,  my ideas, and change and improve ...