Wednesday 24 January 2024

Project Sign Off

 Sign Off


While discussing the project, the teacher suggested that I could switch from working with glass to epoxy resins. I find this to be a great change for my project. The resin is a transparent product and goes hard after drying, making it easier to work with. Also, we negotiated that we change six 2d projects and one 3d project to 3-4 2d projects and 3-4 3d projects because it's more suitable for my future degree- Crafts Design, where my major task will be doing 3d projects. The teacher also assured me that she would help me accelerate my induction to ceramics workshops, as I had never dealt with this material before. 

My next steps are to do some research about famous artists who work with ceramics and also check my target audience for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection: Art Portfolio 2

     In Art Portfolio 2, I learned techniques for developing ideas. The classes showed me how to evolve,  my ideas, and change and improve ...